Tuesday, July 08, 2008

My thoughts...

Things had happened fast or maybe too fast... which currently beyond my control... things become too unpredictable and I'm kinda lost direction... I'm relying purely on my own principle and idea of life in order to get through this... Before things happened... there were plenty of promises but now all turn out to be lies.. I promised you this and that... i assured you this and that... but now... all turn out to be lies... I hate people telling lies..sometimes people just don't understand why you did that... they don't put themselves in your position and try to think from your point of view... they just too lazy to think and couldn't be bothered... they're simply too content with their life... never think for others... "it's a must for people to do for you, but it's an option for you whether you wanna do something good for them" and why am I gifted with this skill... the skill of thinking for other people... very obvious i think too much... wondering how come I'm gifted with this skill but not the skill of expect nothing in return after helping people.. I tend to expect something in return which I don't think it's a good thing... Now i know why life is so unpredictable... U think everything happened now favoured you... the next moment everything turn out to be against you... I find it so hard to accept... you cried! you feel sad! you grief for the lost! you blame! but all the efforts are in vain... there's no turning back... gotta accept it no matter what... what you can change is changing yourself to be a better person or to worse.... There's nothing to prove now.... What has happened already happened... What you saw other people might not see, because they are blind by it... somehow you just have to let them experience it themselves, instead of solving the problem for them... what you did you think it's best for them, but they might think otherwise.. even if they think it's best for them... they don't even appreciate that... they said they appreciate... but actually they dunno wat's the true meaning of appreciate... GOOD THINGS DOESN'T COME SO OFTEN.... Life's like writing a book... and now i'm looking forward starting a new chapter... and ending a HAPPILY NEVER AFTER chapter... this is a turning point in life.. but i dunno how long it takes for me to end this sad and gloomy chapter... if u ask me when will all this end??? perhaps a change in environment will do...

0 Comments: