Tuesday, July 15, 2008

thinking and thinking...

Life is too unpredictable... wat had happened to me lately? mood swerved super fast.. from happy can suddenly become super upset... and bcoz of a thing name "love"... i decided to pull myself out of this... but how come i still got tat kind of weird feelings.. the feeling of losing out...the feeling of disatisfaction... hmm... what had happened???... i thought i'm on the road of recovery... come on~!! i can do it... i must do it... i'm force to do it... i cn't change what had happened... i can learn 2 accept it... and ignore wat's not important... someone is waiting for me 2 be cheerful again... i nid 2 cheer up... i nid 2 stand up and face it... selfish, cruel, nt understanding, impatience and unfriendly is not me... i'm who i'm... i'll always remind myself to stay strong... forget wat had happened... forgive and forget those who hurt me... accept wat had happened... get on with it and live with it... and i'll be who i'm before.. and try to be a better person... Treasure wat's around me... learn that there's no sympathy in this world... u can sympathy other ppl but dun expect ppl 2 sympathy YOU... FINALLY, MY DESTINY CAN BEGIN......[fergie-finally]

0 Comments: