Friday, July 04, 2008

my status: 3rd of July

berry... lou po...

My dearie... lou po chai

What had happened to me lately??? 1st of all... I'm have say thank you to you Berry... Thx for ur companionship lately... i felt like i owe u so much... when i'm down when i'm sad u're always there for me... u travel so far from damansara after work 2 KL, picked me up for 2 consecutive days then send me home and had dinner with me... 2ndly... dearie in adelaide aus... thx for calling from aus chatting wif me (eventhough it's juz through skype)... u're so nice... grateful tat u're my wife... and still beside me eventhough i cheated on you...lolz... and finally.. YY... u're like a big sis 2 me... always call me talk 2 me... advice me~! stand by me~! make me laugh~! tell me all the stuff.... 3 of u rili help me a lot... special credit 2 the taiwan trip~! thx for giving me a chance to noe 3 of u... best best frenz.... tat pic is my lou po chai~!! my dearie...


Lately i hav been working in KL... every morning have to woke up so early den rush to work... pack in the public transport like the sardin in the sardin can... esp KTM (malaysia's worst public transport)... never on time...sometimes travelled very slow... sometimes stop there for 10 minutes for nothing... air cond sometimes malfunction... and super pack~!... when i get 2 work i used like 50% of my energy trying 2 squeeze into the train... 1st week of work... it's extremely boring and i learn nothing bside increase my speed of typing number... den i started 2 think am i suppose 2 work there ... am i choosing the right job.. the thought of quitting the job started playing in my mind... "winner never quit, quiter never win"... and nw i still hanging on this job unless i found a suitable 1... Life is full of up and down... then lately fren and fren relationship started to crack.. triggered the red light sign (serious)... gotta refer to own principle of life "leave the unnecessary, carry on with the basic (which is keeping the frenship)"... the rest can build back again... if tat's fated to happened... soon i'll post a blog on my certain principle of life.. i'm going 2 reveal it soon...wait and see~!!... okay back 2 my life... the 1st few days till now at this moment hav been quite hard for me... but i keep holding on... i noe if i cn overcome this... i cn overcome the rest of the problem... life is full of obstacles u complete one after another.. u stay strong... u never giv up... think of the unfortunate one.. and noe how fortunate u're... and nw i'm trying to learn to be a lil bit more patience... "patience is a virtue"... so my life isn't tat bad after all... quite sad sometimes... quite happy sometimes... it's like a rollar coaster ride... i'll get back... thx for all the fellow who supported me... muacksz... miss... love u guys...

1 Comment:

wheanely YY said...

walaooo....nasibnya u still remember me nehhhhhhh...wakakkaa...