Saturday, December 08, 2007

Trip to Berjaya Hills...before Xmas

My family..but without my elder sis and 2nd bro... from left lil sis, eldest bro, dad, mum and ME
Street in Colmar Tropicale from a high above view




swimming pool and a place where ppl sun bathing at a high attitude of 2700 feet...haha..


it's me and the background is the colmar tropicale


a street full of Xmas decorating... when i enter the castle..i can feel tat Xmas is juz around the corner


My sis and my Bro... wif Xmas tree and present
i'm in a room where there's a strong cinnamon smell..cz the Xmas tree is right infront a french bakery .....wishing well.... and a decorated tower
Hotel.... well design... romantic~!!
another nice view..... of the whole colmar tropicale

entrance of colmar tropicale
a further entrance of colmar tropicale...it's cold out here... windy and nice...
street...and all the Xmas decoration
anothter stree wif Xmas decoration...really romantic..hw i wish i'm dating here wif my gf
Xmas tree and ME~~~!!!..juz shaved my hair



2 Comments:

Chien said...

I like the night view! Lucky you!!!

Lijuan said...

if u want i cn bring u along... but u reach KL is like on the 24th...