Sunday, December 09, 2007

Bungalow stay at Fraser Hill...

Last Thursday.. we had some sort of family outing.. went to Fraser hill.. wif aunties and uncles...grandparents..and my family(except my elder sis and elder bro...1 busy working 1 busy studying in another country) I tink it has been 2 years i never been there-Fraser Hill.. but after all still look the same... we went for a bungalow stay... it's nice.. got ppl taking care of out food and stuff... she's like butler 2 me.. asking us when and wat we 1 2 hav for breakfast, tea time, lunch and dinner... all the food're delicious... we had nice and good cook... and we're dining in a british style (i guess...).... passing the food around the table... the food is absolutely delicious...


taking pic....right infront of the clock where we always saw in tv ad on promoting malaysia tourism... from left... lil sis, eldest bro and ME...
a view from the bungalow... green grass... colourful plant... wind gently blowing... midst flying pass.... bird whispering.... rain drop sound like tik tak tik tak when it hits the floors... wonderful..i'm in heaven...

taking pics..and waiting for tea time... when we reach fraser hill is like tea time already... having coffee and tea.... wif tis kind of weather-chilling and windy... it's rili enjoyable...
who's da dumb ass looking at the window..hehe..=P
nice bed... wif the old wooden smell.. chilling in here...no heater...

My bro and mua sis.... still lack of something
lack of....erm... i noe... it's me~!!!..wakakakz
my mum taking a nap..and waiting for tea brea...so we decided 2 take a few pics...



tat's one of the room in the bungalow... all the furniture looks old...


Living room... nice....
nice fire pit... wondering hw it looks when it's burning...
before......
after......... my auntie uncle... grandpa,grandma.....family
Finally when the night falls... it's colder... wif the old folks in the living room..it's time 2 unleash the beast... fire pit.... burning~!... it slowly warm up the room...Me and my bro... wif the fire pit...it's warm..and nice...
My mum and dad....~!!!
my cousin and sis inside...wakakakz... the middle 1 is cute...
my grandpa n grandma...




2 Comments:

Unknown said...

wow..nice pic :)

Chien said...

nice =)