Monday, March 23, 2009

A taste of different class

This is some long and overdue pictures. It was my flight from K.Kinabalu to K.Lumpur, and I took business class... hehe... eventhough these was not the first time, but the level of satisfaction is beyond what I'm able to describe... Different class~!!?? oh well~! in order to get something like that require something I don't have...which is money... I'm not overly obsess by all this different class kinda thing.. I'm a student!!?? What kind of life style I expect to hav~!?? A decent and no out of extraordinary one... As what my parents always told me... "Live with what you can afford and not beyond that"....
this pic was taken while i'm waiting in the golden lounge for boarding... with a latte served, fruits, fried drumstick, cheese tart and a lot more to choose from... Just mention bout drinks, ranging from caffeine to non caffeine drinks, different type of juices and soft drinks... and plenty of food as well... i guess this is how i actually spend 2 and a half hour inside there... with my laptop surfing internet.. haha..

In flight dining. Sweet and Sour Chicken with noodles. The food don't taste as nice as those in the golden lounge. I can hardly finished it bcoz i was quite full when i was waiting for the flight in golden lounge. hehe....=) but no food goes to waste... i swallow most of it... lolz

Tat's me.. sitting there and relax...it was a A320 flight.. quite spacious not to say it was business class... i actually manage to walk around the flight and taking magazines to read... the shortest 2 and a half hour flight i've ever experienced... hahaha...
My seat... bsid me there wasn't anything sitting.. both is mine... haha.. but my butt isn't tat big to fit even 1... so i juz steal the pillow from the other chair and my side got 2 pillow... and my drinks was serve when i was in the toilet... Green Tea... i ordered quite a few though... maximizing utility in economic terms.... getting the best out of it.. haha...

2 Comments:

Chien said...

wah!!
Air asia??
I wanna go kk end of this year! =)

Lijuan said...

chien:i took MAS