Thursday, September 11, 2008

Good old buddies.. happiest moment...

After a long awaited 5 years plus.. i'm finally back 2 my hometown- Kuantan... attending my cousin's wedding... oh well... Wedding wasn't tat fun actually... as usual it's like a eating fair for me.. non stop eating tat's why i gain weight... I'M FAT... the most fun part was hanging out wif my good old frenz.. lolz... the excitment i get from meeting my old fren it's quite hard 2 describe.. oh well.. wat i can say is... I LOVE KUANTAN and the people in Kuantan... this is where i'm born... my childhood was extremely... oh~!! rili love it...childhood indulgence.. lolz.. the trip was f**king fun (sorry.. i'm exasperated)... muahaha
after the eating spree time 2 lose some fats... went to bkt pelindung.. take a walk.. it's rili fun~!! good companionship.... from left.. Eugene, Choon Wei and Me~!
why we look tat?? cz we juz decended from the heaven... so bright~! hehe.. eugene it's in blue.. from hell... woops..=P
Oh.. Kuantan Hot Spot.. TC (Teluk Chempedak@Jackfruit Bay)... according to Naomi.. if i didn't try Jeli ice in TC i dun deserved to be a kuantanese..
Nammi and Eugene...

I RILI LOVE THIS TRIP BACK... thx to all of u...

1 Comment:

我me said...

童年都是美好的。。。我也很想念。。