Thursday, August 14, 2008

Baby Language

This morning i woke up quite early.. 7.30am.. mum called me through the cell phone asking me 2 check whether the main door was locked.. afraid that when she went out some burglar might came in while I'm sleeping.. obviously my sleep was interrupted.. Watch a show known as "oprah winfrey".. introducing the baby language... there's a 5 universal sound produce by baby indicating what they actually wants.. i find this extremely interesting... there's a product known as DUNSTAN BABY LANGUAGE.. they're selling the DVD... the five universal sound is:

Neh-Hungry
Owh-Sleepy
Heh-Discomfort
Eair-Lower Gas
Eh-Burp

It's kinda hard 2 differentiate.. gotta listen more often... lolz~!... nyway.. those 5 sound oni applicable to 1 to 4 months old babies... oh i love this episode.. interesting.. luckily i woke up early..

2 Comments:

Chien said...

I think the baby will be confused after he grows up... no?

Lijuan said...

I'm confused when i heard tat~! i used to be baby.. lolz..