Sunday, June 01, 2008

Frustrated... Bored....

I hate long holidays. Staying at home all the time, not going anywhere. I'm bored... I'm frustrated.. I'm disappointed... I'm expecting too much... I'm sick of my life... the most important of all... I'M DEFINITELY BORED~!!!! I'd rather spend my time in University studying or playing sports. Argh~! Things i wanna do during my holiday..
1.) Get a job and start working, that how i'm gonna spend my time wisely.
2.) Go shopping and go watch movies, hanging out with frenz.(I'm having holiday, they all having exam and studying... WAT THE H***)
3.) Looking forward for the BALI trip, meet all my frenz...
4.) Hw i wish i got money, can fly all the way to AUS celebrate dearie's bday... talk 2 her... go for a walk with her... dearie... dun sad.. dun cry... I'M SO HELPLESS....
5.) I should have take up the Work and Travel in US... nw i'm so freaking bored~!!!
6.) I'm complaining coz i'm too bored~!!!...argh~!!!
7.) I'm growing mushroom.... Fungus.... ah~!!
8.) I'm so useless staying at home doing ntg... watching tv... walking up and down...playing computer games... watching series....sleeping... eating... nt even doing any sports... NID 2 GET OUT OF THIS PLACE.... shitty place~!!! argh~!!

0 Comments: