Monday, May 19, 2008

Latest me...


breaking free.. my exam is finally over and i'm back from a 3 days 2 nite langkawi trip.. the trip nt rili fun.. food sucks.. ppl sucks... scenary ok oni.. i oni enjoy the cable car ride and the scene up there.. Exam wise.. i guess i did pretty bad.. well.. result will reflect on how much of effort i put in my study... =S... 19th of MAY.. early morning.. i had the BEST DREAM ever.. hope it'll come true.. i'll remember tis date... even though it's juz a dream but i'm rili happy... i dun care whether in reality it'll happened or nt... it doesn't rili matter... I'M HAPPY IN MY DREAM, tat's all tat matters.. if u were 2 ask me hw i feel nw? honestly speaking... i kinda lost dunno wat 2 do during my 4 months break... exam over.. there's a feeling of emptiness.. the most important thing is look for a job earn some money, cz i got plenty of stuff 2 buy and shop... haha.. 2nd learn from my previous mistake on handling some frenz issues... deal wif it and get things right again.. the intention or the feeling of me going 2 love again will soon disappear.... sorry~!...3rd build up my 2nd year 1st sem foundation... start studying lil bit... 4th go travel wif frenz... keep me updated so tat i aware of wat's happening ard me....5th go out meet up wif frenz... keep in touch... 6th look after my health... maintain and healthy diet... i guess tat's all.. looking foward for the Bali trip.. cn't wait 2 meet my fren... Highlight of the day still tis morning dream..~!!!! i wn't forget bout it.. i love it.. =)...

3 Comments:

Chien said...

wahhh
so yao yeng!~!!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lijuan said...

to lou po chai: thx...
to didi: i'll take tat as compliment...